Sunday, September 1, 2013

SP1 is over









Photobooth session with Brandon, Irah and Nish. Anyway I noticed I've never posted anything about my poly life or mates before. This shall be my first! 

Studio Project 1 has finally ended. Which also means it's 6 weeks of sem break for me already which I am so thankful for because I'm 300% done with school. I honestly am so sick of school. But I shall not dwell on that because hey the holidays are here! I definitely really want to have a productive 6 weeks instead of just lying in bed in my pjs, watching movies and get out there for some fresh air! To be honest for the past 3 days ever since Studio Project 1 ended I've been basically doing just that, rotting at home and crying over sappy chick flicks. But I am not complaining though because this is the life. Oh not forgetting sitting on Tumblr for hours too.

So what should I do tomorrow? The start of week 1 of sem break.

No comments: