Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Patty










Forever having CBTL dates with this girl. It's probably our favourite place to hang out. You can usually find us at CBTL if not we're probably at Bugis Street. I don't know but I feel like talking about Riys in this post. We went to the same secondary school, she's one year my junior, we know we went to the same school but never got to know each other personally until last year. The year I repeated a year in East View. We weren't even classmates but we went to the same MT and Science class. If I recalled correctly we grew closer only the middle of last year. I  grew to know that we both got a lot in common with each other. 90% of the time, we share the same thoughts I'm not even kidding. She feels like a sister to me. She's one of the few who entertain my lame jokes instead of brushing me off. I appreciate people who entertain my lame jokes seriously. To keep everything short and sweet, I'm really thankful we grew closer and she's someone dear to my heart. I'm thankful for my 4 other lesbinis too. We might all be in different schools but yet we still have this strong bond and we still send whatsapp messages to our group chat almost everyday. Little things like this makes me so happy. 

The lesbinis are definitely a bunch I want to keep in my life forever.

No comments: