Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CBTL with Ads







Had a short CBTL time with Adlyn yesterday. We had our late lunch + early dinner there, I've missed having main courses there. No words can explain my love for CBTL. I actually prefer CBTL > Starbucks which is a shocker since most people prefer Starbucks. We just enjoyed each other's company for 3/4 hours. I love the fact that Adlyn and I stay quite close to each other which also means we can hang out any time during our free time now especially when it's the holidays. 

It's like the 3rd week of sem break? And I must say I'm enjoying every single moment of it. After months of school, assignments and not forgetting projects I am so glad that the holidays are here. To be honest, I really loathe school. The only thing I enjoy going to school is probably meeting my classmates, and not all of my classmates may I add, the amazing ones, they know who they are. Only a month left and it's the start of sem 2, I hate how time flies so fast when you're having fun. But I shall cherish my last month!

Anyway, I got my first results today, I wouldn't say I'm totally happy or disappointed with my results but I secretly wish I could have done better. But on the brighter note, I've passed all my modules, I thankfully have no Ds and I got 1 A. There's nothing we can do to change the results since it's out so the only thing we can work on is achieve a better result for sem 2! 

I've been wanting to blog about my trip to Istanbul last May but I've never done it for months now, one of the upcoming days I hope. 

No comments: