Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Photobooth fun











Met up with 6/8 of my 711 family + Najihah for dinner last Thursday. It was Najhah's birthday and she was studying alone at Starbucks, we obviously won't let that happen so we invited her to join us for dinner, and she agreed. I'm glad she did instead of studying alone on her birthday. We had the dinner together initially because Adib's leaving for national service early Sept and Haziq is leaving for a school trip to China for 6 freaking weeks. Why is everyone leaving on my birthday month, makes me so sad to be honest. I've always wanted to be around my family and every single one of my close friends on my birthday but that's just being selfish because people do have other far more important things to do. My birthday is in exactly a month though.

And I got carried away. 1 more day left to final presentation/submission of Studio Project 1! I'm not fully satisfied yet with my 2 posters which means everything has to be done today including printing. I really hope I'll be fine for Studio Project 1.

It's 1:40am and I gotta be up early and dedicate my day and attention fully on my 2 posters. Goodnight.

p/s yeah I've chopped my long hair to a shorter length, still trying to get used to it

No comments: