Sunday, August 18, 2013

Enough

Guess who is an emotional wreck tonight. It's 1am and I have class at 9am later but my thoughts are keeping me awake. I've never felt so lonely. I feel terrified. It got me thinking how everyone close to me are slowly drifting apart from one another. At almost 18 now, I fully understand the meaning of quality instead of quantity of friends. What's the use of having so many friends when they're all bitching about you behind your back and what not. But main point is I feel like I'm slowly losing friends, one by one. Funny how I really believed in "our friendship will last forever" when it's impossible when you seem to be the only one who is trying her best to save the friendship. 

People always come and go in my life. I'm someone who gets so easily emotionally attached to people. I don't know how to deal with my feelings well. I'm tired of people making me feel like shit. I'm sick of it. Not forgetting, I'm also someone who let words easily affects me so bad. I honestly think feelings are stupid. 80% of the time my feelings are in a mess. Even my happiness doesn't last a day. 

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent" 
 
I've decided to delete toxic people in my life. I'm so done with people who makes me feel worthless because I know I'm so much better than that. I also need to learn how to manage with my feelings well. I genuinely hope everything gets better because I'm tired of being sad. 

No comments: