Saturday, August 17, 2013

Studio Project 1

It's been a while since I last updated. I forgot how much I love blogging. There's so many things I want to share I can't seem to find the suitable time to blog. School is draining every single energy of mine. Assignments after assignments. As soon as I'm done with an assignment, another one is given to me the next day. Currently, I'm having a huge project, Studio Project 1. 3 weeks of Studio Project and 6 weeks of sem break awaits me. I just ended week 1 of Studio Project and I'm still so uninspired. At the end of week 3, I have to present 2 A3 posters of two random sentences given to me. I kinda have the idea but I am not sure how to portray them into a poster.

1) "with eyes that watch the world and can't forget"
2) "bright as day, light as play"

Yup those are the two random sentences I got from a tin. I really hope to be productive for the upcoming 2 weeks. It's really tough but I shall hang in there! 

No comments: