Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Swimming with the lesbinis

Hiya my first post for 2013! And hopefully so many more posts to come in the future!

Alright so yesterday I went swimming with my lesbinis. Since I've never blogged anything about my lesbinis before let me just elaborate a little of them. We're actually known as the 'lesbian society' among us, instead of lesbians we're lesbinis, because it sounds cuter. Don't worry it's just an inside joke among us and none of us are gay. We're as straight as a ruler. This bunch are basically the ones who I hang out with in school since I repeated a year in secondary school, I was pretty much a loner without friends but this bunch accepted and befriended me and slowly I grew attached to them. Repeating a year back in secondary school wasn't that bad afterall thanks to them. I'm so thankful for them and I really hope they'll be in my 2013 and in future years to come.

Anyway the initially plan was to swim at Pasir Ris Recreational Centre however it was closed when we arrived there so we headed to Tampines Swimming Complex instead. We had so fun much, splashing around, doing a few laps (well Dayana and I), we talked a lot in the pool from the fear of the upcoming O level results to how Seha's name become Sega. We actually played the slides too, I'm talking about those kiddy slides, those that went to Tampines Swimming Complex before would understand what I meant, I was so embarrassed however since the girls insisted and begged me I just went along. We're actually teens who are turning 17 and 18 this year, queuing up behind 3 year old kids to use the slides. I could feel people judging us everywhere but who cares! We're just having fun! We did missed Dilla though, she had work so she couldn't join us, if she could it would be perfect. We spent around 3 hours in the pool? Yeah around there. It started raining heavily as soon as we wanted to leave the complex. So basically we were soaked again. Walking to Tampines Mall with my slippers for dinner was definitely a challenge. I definitely had a fruitful day with them, looking forward for more outings with them!

p/s We learnt that chlorine made our skin so much smoother and could get rid some tiny pimples. (I am not kidding)











To add on to this update, I started a little something for myself this year.


Ready to make good memories in 2013! 

No comments: