Friday, January 4, 2013

1st Friday of 2013 with Biebs

I spent my first Friday of 2013 with the apparently more feminine Najihah. She told me it was her new year's resolution to be more feminine this year and she's been doing a good job I must say. We had late lunch at Changi Village, I had beef lasagne while she had crispy noodles and we both had bandung for drinks! We then proceeded to Changi beach after eating. I was trying to walk normally despite having a full stomach. Najihah on the other hand was happily scooting with her new beloved scooter leaving me behind. Yes she brought her scooter along, all the way from Buangkok to Changi. Najihah told me hop on her scooter, she told me not to worry and trust her. I hesitated but I hop on anyway. It was the scariest 3 minutes of my life, she was going so fast and I was hanging on tight, screaming and telling her I'm gonna die. I survived and it was actually very fun! We soaked our feet in the sea and sand and it felt good. The breeze was very windy too, messing up with our hairs. It was only a short meet-up with this bitch but I had a good evening! (minus the fact she accidentally hit my leg with her scooter a few times)

I really hope Najihah and I will be able to qualify for polytechnic this year. InsyaAllah.
















I love you pukimak.

No comments: