Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 is coming

So 2012 is coming to an end soon. In fact we're only 2 days away from 2013. So basically I've lived 363 days of 2012. It's scary thinking how fast time flies. Where did all the time go to? It suddenly hit me that I'm 17 now, next year I'll be 18 which in 2 years time I'll be 20 which is only 10 years away from reaching 30. Well you get my point. I remembered as a young child I was so excited to grow up and now funny how I wish I was a kid once again. The older you get, the more responsibilities you have. And I don't know if I'm ready. But yes I do know it's all part of life and I hope to be a more responsible person in the future.

It's that time of the year again, new year's resolutions! Well I think my resolutions for 2013 would be:

1) to be a better person than I was in 2012
2) to strive to be a better Muslim everyday in 2013
3) get into a polytechnic (God's willing, results will be out in around 2 weeks time)
4) to be a good daughter / sister / friend / granddaughter
5) donate blood on my 18th birthday
6) apply for driving lessons once I turn 18
7) complete my undone 2012's resolutions

What about yours?

Anyway speaking about undone 2012's resolutions.....


I didn't meet or find someone who made me happy in 2012, don't get wrong, I've made some amazing friends that make me so happy but you know what I mean! A special someone! I'm not desperate or anything because I know God has a plan for me. So I ain't complaining! 

I'll be spending the last day of my 2012 with my dearest family. I hope everyone will have a good 2013! Let's enjoy our last days of 2012.

No comments: