Thursday, December 27, 2012

Picnic with the boobies

Last Thursday, 20/12/2012 (hipster date) I met up with the BC for a picnic at Pasir Ris Park! 7/8 of us could make it, well close to full attendance, it's super hard to get everyone down for a meet up to be honest, everyone's so busy these days! Anyway it turned out this picnic was also to celebrate Adlyn's and mine belated birthday together! I had so much fun, there was so much food, laughter despite the fact it started raining while we're having our picnic! I love this bunch! I really hope we'll continue to keep in touch and make time for each other despite the fact we come from different roads of lives now.

Pictures taken on that day! And yes I did got a freakin signed bra in my favourite colour, I so have weird friends. My mum was so shocked when I told her I got a bra as a gift but who cares we actually got a friend of mine, Najihah a g-string for her birthday too, twice! Last year and this year. We're so gonna keep on giving her g-strings till she decided to wear those one day! Those pretty keychain and band was a souvenir Adlyn got for us from France! Blessed!



































No comments: