Wednesday, December 26, 2012

O's are so over

I'm back. Yes I'm still alive. Anyway O's are way over, it ended on 8th Nov and its already 27th Dec today, well basically I have not been blogging because of pure laziness, honestly speaking. I've so many things to blog about but I don't know where to start! So many things and events happened after the big O's were over. Well I must say I've been enjoying myself very much! Hmm so what should i cover about first! I honestly don't know where to start and wonder if I should post about what happened recently first or the one that happened earlier!

Ok since it's 12:15am now and I feel kinda restless I guess I'll just be posting up some pictures of my recent event: my dad's 45th birthday celebration at Resort's World S.E.A Aquarium! I totally enjoyed going there! My first visit there! The place is so beautiful, the marine life there felt so magical. I totally recommend y'all to go there! The fees was affordable too! Student: $20 Child: $20 Adult: $29 I paid for the student one, thank God! Alright here are some pictures!









































No comments: