Saturday, December 29, 2012

My first kinect session

Let's talk about the past! On 15th Dec, Najihah, Adilah and I head over to Adlyn's place to hang out! I was the only one among the girls who have yet to go to her place so I rather excited! I was blown away when I entered her house because it was such a beautiful 3-storey house and it's not everyday I get to enter one!

We had the house to ourselves so that means a little party! We had food, watched Wild Child, have some girl talks and kinect! It was my first kinect session so I was kinda awkward but actually overjoyed playing Fruit Ninja and Dance Central 2! My arms ached like hell the next day by the way. Definitely had a fruitful day over at Adlyn's place, looking forward for the next hangout session there hopefully!

p/s We dared Najihah to wear her boxers out and ride a scooter around Loyang View and being the daring bitch she has always been, she did it.
























No comments: