Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back in EVSS

Well hello, a sudden urge to blog so here I go.

It's 23rd March today, which means that I have went back to school for almost 2 months now since my 1st day was 1st February. Term 1 has ended, it's Term 2 now. I have a lot of thoughts and doubts about coming back to school. At first before going back to school, I had questions in my mind like "Will I feel awkward with my classmates?", "Are people gonna judge and look down or me for coming back to school?" well you know all those negative thoughts and questions were eating me alive. I was so afraid to come back. I know it's not gonna be easy, I got to thicken my face, heck care what people think and say and just carry on leading my life in school but yes it was obviously not easy.

But now, I'm happy to say that I don't have all those negative thoughts anymore. I don't feel awkward with my classmates. Everyone is nice to me. Making me feel part of their clans/groups. Never leaving me out. I am so thankful for this. The current graduating batch, especially 407 and my own class 408 accept me with open arms and make me feel like I'm one of them, not left behind.

Thank you so much for accepting me. It wasn't easy getting a spot back in school, having teachers demoralising me saying I could not probably make it the second time round too, waking up early in the morning everyday and thicken my face to face people in school. But overall, I am very blessed and thankful to be given a second chance, I am not gonna waste it, I am gonna treasure it and make sure I succeed and be one step closer to my dream next year when the results are out!

Well, it's already 12:05am now, gotta catch my Survivor now! That's all for now to sum up my almost 2 months spent in school.

No comments: