Friday, January 27, 2012

What's life after O's

Ohey, I'm updating via my dad's iPhone. First time trying this out. So I got back my O level results weeks back. Guess what? I lost the war. I didn't make it. For these 2 subjects, Maths and Science. Due to that, I lost the war totally. I'm very disappointed obviously. Disappointing my loved ones, my parents, my grandparents, my siblings, just everyone who cared and had put hopes on me. Yeah but it's all over. I got a second chance. I'm going back to East View Sec on the 1st Feb. I have to take all 6 subjects. I'm really sad because I don't want to take my D&T, I managed to get a B3 and I really think that's my best. Ugh but whatever, really thankful I got a spot in school back. Must work hard like bloody hard and I'm not just saying this I'm really gonna make sure I do. God still loves me. I'm gonna prove everyone wrong. Watch me as I feel no pain.

No comments: