Friday, May 14, 2010

saturday = rot at home


Hailu. Its a Saturday and I'm rotting at home. Everyone's out, having fun without me! Boohoo. And guess what?! Like usual, I'm so bored! Hffmph, weekends are suppose to be fun. I have been tweeting non-stop to fill up my time. Tweeting is fun! I'm addicted to it. Haha. I have been poking 3 people non-stop on Facebook. The 3 lucky people are Aishah, Haziq and Axel. Haha. I shall poke you guys till you guys cry! Muahahha. I'm very evil today. Dad just created Facebook. I rejected his friend request. He say one day, he will make me accept the request. Ya right, dad, never k! Muahaha.

Oh btw, I find that Ethan Ruan is the cutest Taiwanese guy ever!
And Cory Monteith from Glee is attractive too! He's so cute! HAHAHA.

Oh and here's Zac latest movie, I so wanna watch it! I love you, Zac! <3




Okay, I'm off to play Pet Society. I'M BORED! Ah!

Bye.

No comments: