Friday, May 21, 2010

elearning is crap.


"Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don’t. It’s harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do."
- Laura Ortiz

I got my results back. I have to say, its quite disappointed with my results. I'm only happy with my MT results. I got A1 and 1st position in the whole 3E cohort. I'm quite surprised actually, although I never have problems with MT, there were so many others who are way better than me. Well, I'm quite pleased and so are my parents. For the other subjects, I'm totally not happy. I hope my parents especially my mum won't be very sad with me. I'll just have to wait for this coming Thursday. I'll work hard for Term 3, I promise.


And I'm craving for cheese fries! I miss having cheese fries. I really have to have them soon!

Oh and btw, today is E-Learning for EVSS. Its crap seriously. I really prefer going to school. Almost all of the east viewans were online on Facebook and MSN. So much for focusing and doing our works. Haha!

TGIF people! I'm going to watch Barbie tonight @ 7pm on okto. I've always love Barbie movies. The songs are awesome too! My family and I love watching Barbie movies even my Dad! Hehe.

xoxo, till then! <3>

No comments: