Thursday, May 13, 2010

the exams are over baby!

HI. Woohoo! The exams are over! Yeah, finally over. Everyone is having the exam-are-over feeling everywhere. Haha. But don't get too excited, as we don't know if our results will be good or otherwise. Oh btw, that's Katy Perry.

For the exams, some of the papers were just a killer but some were okay. I screwed up for some paper seriously. Well, I have been working hard this year, I hope I did have at least some improvements. Even my mum noticed a change in me. I used to be super lazy to study but not anymore.

These days have been awesome with the awesome people! With humans, animals, leprechauns. Haha. Never fail to make me laugh everyday. Heh.

Oh yesterday, I watched Tooth Fairy and Shorts @ Filzah's house. I was so bored that I texted Axel using Adlyn's awesome phone. Haha, thanks Axel! I ate strawberries too. Adlyn was annoying, she kept asking me if her lips were red since she ate strawberries too. Haha! Eek, fun lah all of you. Then Dad took me and send Adlyn home too. Her house is cute and big! Ah! Haha.

Shoutout to some people that I miss:
Hannah! I miss you.
Bimbo! I miss you.

And, someone turns legal 18 today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIL!

I'm awesome. Bye!

No comments: