Friday, May 28, 2010

and because i care.

Hey! Pixar @ Science Centre was great! Well I had lots of fun there, before PTC. There are so many cool and interesting stuffs. For more pictures, check it out @ my Facebook.

Well, PTC was uhm, okay? Well yeah, I did disappoint my parents again especially Dad. I never see him so disappointed in me so much. Seriously, I really have to start working hard, although I have to admit, I'm very lazy. But I want to see my parents smile at the end of the year when we see my results. They keep giving me chances, I better do something to repay them. I have to cut down my time I spend on the computer too, oh computer why are you so attractive!?

Oh and Lee won American Idol. I fell asleep while watching American Idol yesterday, so exhausted, I hope there's an encore. And was Adam Lambert there yesterday?!

Bye!

No comments: