Saturday, March 6, 2010

happy days are here!

Hello! Happy days are here again! I think, excluding the prank that Adib, Luqman & Nik did on me. Grrrr. Hah.
School has been okay lah, I guess. I'm so happy that I got to meet 3 friends of mine that are dearly missed. Its was Shikin's 15th Birthday on Tuesday. After school, I met Shikin, the birthday girl & Refah for a lunch @ KFC near Shikin's school as she have to rush back to school as she has NCDCC. I miss them so much! So glad we get to meet up. Then on Wednesday, 308 & 309 had to go down to support our Hockey girls. So yeah, we went, some didn't, they were lazy. Haiz. Then, Adib, Nik, Filzah, Adilah, Kirah & myself went to Tmart Mac. We met our East Spring friends. I met my dearest bimbo/monyet, Amirah! Hah, we hug each other as soon as we saw each other! Hah. Miss her so much. We did had a long chat. Hah. Gerek lah! Get to meet Shikin, Refah & Amirah this week. ^^

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SHIKIN!

You're such an awesome bestie! I love you alot. <3

Here are some pictures taken this week. :)






K, I wanted to upload some other pictures then suddenly got problem. K, very annoying! Argh.

Okay, that's all for today.
I'm hungggrrrry...wanna eat.

No comments: