Friday, February 26, 2010

fall for you.

"My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me."

Its a lazy Saturday afternoon & I'm at home alone. I keep sneezing like all the time today. I'm just worried my brother has pass me his dreadful disease. He didn't go to school on Thursday & Friday, he got 2 days MC. Lucky him! School this week was uhmm, how do I say this in a nicer way, just not my week. I'm always moody, having moodswings. Najihah, Adib & Adilah are the only know that knows why. Grrrr, I don't want to go to school anymore. Kk, for education sake, I will. Hah. (:

And got this random fucking boy/gay hate me. He's not even my friend & I didn't do anything to him then he hate me?! WTF. Annoying sia. Dah lah, muker pecah. Annoying bodoh. Fuck you sia! Eeeee, voice like shit. Eeeeee, I'm so annoyed! ASS FACE SIA HE!

And I would like to thank my awesome parents, I swear they're awesome! Thank you Mama & Papa for always being there for me. I share with them everything. They always give me support & good advices. I love you both very much. <3

And Hannah, thank you so much love. You're always cheering me up. I love you babe. And I miss you alot. :)

Alright, I'm so looking forward for tmr. Nenek & Datuk birthday. Mama got to book a chalet at Downtown. Geeeereeeeeek! Woooohooooo. Yaaay!

K, bye.

No comments: