Friday, January 29, 2010

sexy sengau voice.


First of all, thank you to everyone that reads my blog. So many people in school knows about the LM matter. I asked them how they know, they say they read my blog. Woah, I thought only a few people read. Thank you once again, my fans! Hah, just kidding. :)

And yes, I do find LM cute but freaking annoying. He & his sengau & so so LOUD voice. Hahah. You know, I think I have a thing for NCC boys. Hah. DS & LM, both NCC. Haha. Okay, enough about that.

I have been really tired these few days. Always coming home late, reaching home around 7 plus. Obviously, my parents have been nagging, saying that I don't have the time to revise my studies since I always come back late & super tired. But I have to do my class deco. Although, I don't think we stand a chance to get the 1st place, I don't mind. We did our best. My class deco is still not done yet. I would like to thank all those who stayed back. You guys are awesome!

Okay, this is a reminder, if you are from 308, please take note, bring any picture of yourself on Monday & pass it to either me or Fifi. Any picture will do, but it has to be smaller than A4 but not passport size. You guys, please just bring a freaking picture of yourselves k?! No arguements, alright? Thank you.

Oh, sadly, LM's not the picture. Wahahaa. Oh ya, LM I STILL HAVE YR LIGHTER! Hah.

Okay, till then.

No comments: