Friday, February 5, 2010

i'll do anything for you.

HELLO. (:

Its Friday, finally! I always love Fridays. Only 4 lessons & we get to go home @ 12.30. This week have been a tiring week for me. I had 3 tests, Maths, Physics & Chemistry on Wednesday. Plus yesterday, I had an English test. Only 2 people in my class passed Maths, pathetic, I know. We're having a retest on Monday. Haiyo. I prefer Physics then Chemistry. I think I might pass Physics but confirm I will fail for Chemistry. The questions were like so hard. Argh. I must really bring home my textbook one day & really revise. I like Chemistry only when we do experiments in the lab. Its fun doing experiments with my lab partner, Adlyn, cute Dora! Hah.

My class is finally done with the class deco. We only left with 1 board. Putting up indivual pictures. Some of them are just so stubborn, & don't want to bring. Just bring lah, Monday, Mr Foo will check our class. If we don't win, its okay! We did our best. :D

Btw, you know, now most of the Malay girls like Chinese boys. Hahhahaa. I'm one of them! Shh. Heh.

Ok, till then.

No comments: