Thursday, June 18, 2015

6 months late

Hi there (if there's even anyone who still check out this blog). It's been 6 months since I last posted something, that's like half a year gone. Almost, I realised I haven't posted anything for the whole of 2015. Way to go Fiqah!

I remember love typing out my little life stories in this blog, I don't know what happened. I got older, forgetful and busy I guess? There's so much new things that happened for half of 2015 already. The more important ones would be:

1) I'm done with my 2nd year of polytechnic and is currently in my 3rd year
2) I'm actually done with 1/4 of my 3rd year which is 12 weeks of FYP
3) I'm currently having another 12 weeks of internship with a company outside, it's my 3rd week now
4) It's the 2nd day of Ramadhan 2015/1436H
5) Syawal 2015/1436H is a month's away
6) I'm going for my first Kodaline concert in August with Tab
7) We painted our living room in 2 shades of bluish green a few weeks ago

That's basically it, at least the ones I can remember for now. I'll try and blog more. Sorry for being a crap blogger, the whole 2 of you, my readers. I'm kidding. Bye for now.

No comments: