Friday, March 7, 2014

We're done with Year 1








And so..... 

We are done with year 1!!!!! (I'm really screaming)

We had our studio project 2 final presentation aka last presentation of sem 2/year 1 yesterday and it went pretty well. I was super nervous at first, typical, but I didn't get much critic on my video which is a huge relief. We had to do a 30 seconds silent video on basically anything we wanted, but more on a video that has a message/impact. It may sound easy but it was very challenging to squeeze everything in 30 seconds and not forgetting no dialogues are allowed. I owe a lot to Riys and Sha who are my actors for my video. It was very nice of them to agree to help me and sacrificing their time and energy for me. I'm really thankful. 

I can't believe I'm done with year 1. Time flies by so fast, it's so scary. I made really good friends throughout my year 1. They make me so happy in school. I can always count on them to make me laugh. I'm really comfortable with them, really glad this one year has brought us together. I really hope all is well and we'll spend the next 2 years together too. I really don't want to change classes and all. I've grown attached to this bunch! 
p.s. this includes Irah and Celia too, we had a group picture together but then I looked awful + it's in landscape hehe sorry girls, I still love you both the same

I have 6 weeks of holidays before year 2 starts! To be honest, 6 weeks doesn't seem long to me and I'm part of the Freshman Orientation 2014 so there will be days where I have to come back to school oh boy.

Cheers to the freakin holidays!

No comments: