Friday, November 29, 2013

Best friend




I'm having my gsm now but there's suddenly an urge to blog so yeah. Quite rad blogging in the lecture hall and just minding my own business, I'm just kidding, focus in class kids.

I met up with my best friend last Sunday. Oh how I've missed him so much. We rarely see each other since he's serving his national service and well I have school of course. We had dinner @ T3's CBTL of course, our favourite place to chill. I've not seen Adib for about 5 weeks so I was over the moon to see him. I've been having really rough November. The worst month of 2013 to me and I'm not even kidding. I have zero motivation for sem 2, people make me feel like shit and some family matters. I have been basically bottling up for so long because I feel like people hear but they don't listen? I poured everything to him on Sunday. I felt so much better. My best friend always says the nicest things to me. He makes me feel worth it. He makes me feel beautiful. But yet I still do not believe I'm entirely all of that. It suddenly got me thinking I couldn't imagine my life with Adib. 

Adib coming up to me in sec 1 on the first day I came to school with my braces on was the start of our friendship. Always makes me smile thinking about that day. I just hope Adib will be in my life forever.

What a cheesy post. 

No comments: