Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Princesses on ice

Last Tuesday, Najihah, Adlyn and Zahirah surprised me and brought me to Kallang for ice skating, it was part of my birthday celebration! They paid for everything. At first I was really shocked that we're going ice skating as I honestly can't skate at all. I can't even rollerblade. And trust me I've tried rollerblading and I'm seriously hopeless in it. If I'm not holding on to anybody, I will fall and trust me when I say it has been countless of times. Therefore I couldn't imagine myself skating on ice. As excepted, I was a hopeless and a loser on ice. I have no sense of balance at all. But I did had fun. The girls were very nice and patient with me which I'm so thankful about. After ice skating, Adilah then came down and they all treated me to Pastamania! And then we head down to Tampines for some Coffee Bean and parted. Had an amazing day!














Thanks girls, love you all!

No comments: