Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Legally 18

So I turned 18! Yay *throws confetti*

I'm gonna blog about my belated birthday celebration that my family and friends had for me.

I turned 18 on September 28th. People usually have big celebrations for their 18th since it's the mark of a legal age but I spent my morning and afternoon at the mosque for my weekly religious class. I got a birthday box with goodies from Feeq and my classmates together with my religious teachers did a nice birthday prayer for me which is so sweet of them. I later then had an early birthday dinner @ Swensen's. My mum actually took an urgent leave from work just so she could celebrate my birthday with me. I've always spent my birthdays with my family, she knew I'd be gutted if she was there to celebrate my special day with me so I was so surprised and touched. I then spent my night at Little India to enjoy the bright lights there and ended my birthday with supper @ Simpang Bedok. My gifts I got from my family are; my sister got me a really nice Charles & Keith huge wallet, my brother got me a huge birthday cake, my mum got me a birthday balloon with a red rose and finally, my parents together got me a Marc by Marc Jacobs' rose gold watch!!!! Which costed them a bomb but they knew how badly I wanted it for so long. Blessed.





Guess which one's my favourite gift *-*

No comments: