Friday, September 20, 2013

Potluck w/ 408'2011












A late update! The Wednesday before last Wednesday I went for a nice potluck at Sentosa. We chose to have our potluck at the furthest beach at Sentosa which is Tanjong Beach because it's peaceful and there were no crowds there. We just hanged out, catch up with each other because it's been so long since we last met and buried our feet in the sand. Shafie on the other hand hid my slippers and I spent hours digging everywhere which I horribly failed at finding them which he then told me where he hid them. We got to enjoy the beautiful sunset too, it was magnificent + the breeze. I had a h2h talk with Adlyn too, let's just say it was 7pm and tears and cuddles were involved. I definitely had an amazing time with this bunch. It's nice since everyone is usually busy with school and their own responsibilities. I look forward to meeting this bunch really soon hopefully, maybe before 2014 we should have another reunion outing.

(excuse my unglam face, it was a really hot day and my hair was crazy)

No comments: