Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A super belated birthday celebration










So last Friday, 13/09, I met up with the lesbinis. The actual plan was actually to celebrate Seha, Dayana and Ila's belated birthdays which they're not aware of because Khai, Dilla and I wanted to surprise them. Dayana and Seha's belated birthday was both in June while Ila's was actually way back in December last year. It was actually 9 months late which is mad crazy but we had promised that we would celebrate her birthday so a promise is a promise. The initial plan was to have a potluck at Pasir Ris Park followed by a movie afterwards however the potluck turned out to be a failure since most of the girls were late and it was a wet Friday. Before everything, Khai and I met up as early as 11:30am while most of the girls were still asleep and we headed to IKEA to get nice frames for the A4 printed pictures I did for the girls. I rarely visit IKEA but I love the atmosphere and smell there. I really don't mind just roaming around there without buying anything even though it might be like a waste of time for majority of people. So we ended up surprising them at the open plaza @ Tampines Mall with an oreo cheesecake + the pretty frames. We also had Seha's nasi goreng with my nuggets there, oh not forgetting the bottles of ice lemon tea Khai bought for each of us. We then catched Mortal Instruments: City of Bones! I thought it was so good. I've always been a fan of fantasy-like movies. 

It was actually a really happy Friday for me because all of the lesbinis was there and it's hard to find the suitable time where everyone is free so I really enjoyed last Friday and I've missed them quite dearly.

No comments: