Monday, February 4, 2013

My next step


So I'll be an official student of NYP in this coming April.

Everything still feels so surreal for me. Exactly a year ago, I just went back to secondary school as a repeat student to retake my O levels again. I didn't apply for JAE last year so I wasn't even posted to any ITE, JC or even polytechnic so being posted to a polytechnic still feels like a dream for me.

I faced so many obstacles last year. It was tough, thicken up my face, coming back as a repeat student, getting insults thrown at me, getting a few harsh comments from far-relatives that don't even care about my well being but were just curious about my academic progress, well just everything in 2012 was tough for me, academic wise.

BUT LOOK AT ME NOW. I MADE IT. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY PARENTS AND FRIENDS ARE PROUD OF ME.

I can't thank you enough, ya Allah.

No comments: