Monday, January 28, 2013

I don't understand

You know that feeling when you don't know what to feel anymore? You seek for happiness but all you get is a heartbreak. I am someone who gets attached to people especially. Once you compliment me, make me smile and do all sort of nice things for me, I can guarantee you I will like you and will slowly get attached to you. It doesn't have to a boy, I get attached to people generally, be it boys or girls.

For me, if someone plans to enter into my life, they better jolly well stay. Don't bother coming into my life if you're planning to leave sooner or later. How can you even have the heart to do that? Isn't it rude to do that? As the matter of fact, it is.

How can you give someone hope and then just leave the person hanging? How can you text someone everyday and suddenly stops? How can you even say nice things, those really nice things where friends don't even say that to one another to someone whom you then later on say you have no feelings for? How can you tell someone you like them and then starts talking to someone new a week later? How can you plan to ask someone out a date next week and then have yet to contact that person?

My main question is, how can you even do all of that without giving the victim a reason for your doings?

I don't get it. I really don't. When this happens to me, all I can do is cry myself to sleep or feel sorry for myself, pathetic and yup that's what I do after experiencing the pain people caused me for leaving me. Just like that, like I've never even existed.

No comments: