Friday, April 9, 2010

i don't trust hairdressers.

Huuhuuu, I'm finally blogging again. I think I shall do a proper update. I suddenly want to update my blog when its almost midnight already. Weird, very weird.

Okay, so many things happened this week!
Firstly, I love Adlyn's brownies. We all fall in love with her brownies. For me, its like love at first sight. Heh.
I also found out Adlyn can be really mean. I thought she was innocent! Grr.
Wednesday was the worst day ever! So many things/people piss me off. I even ___ in class. Emotional breakdown. My life is having the downs now. And I hate it! :(
Now, Irfan Katek thinks he's Logan Lerman. But no, we still call him Microphone or Longan Lemon.
He also always, I really mean always talk to me about him wanting to buy stuffs at Topman and keep asking for my opinions. Tsk, Irfan Irfan.
Azim thinks he's Zac Efron now, according to Irfan!!!
Someone still refuses to talk to me. Ignore me. Thanks eh!
Ernest has braces on now! Now I have a brace-classmate.
I made friends with a friendly Sec 4 guy, Axel!

Lastly, I HAD A HAIRCUT. NYAAHAHAHA, yes, yesterday.
And today, in school, I was getting mixed expressions from people.
Azim thought my haircut was cute. Hah, thanks!
But seriously, my fringe look so ewww.
I don't trust hairdressers.
I want this length and she gave me a shorter length. Haiz.
GROW HAIR, GROW!

And yesterday was the boy who can't pronounce R 15th Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZIQ!

Hmm, I'm craving for Cinnamon Melts...

No comments: