Saturday, March 27, 2010

dimples ftw!

Hey hey. I'm finally updating my blog.
Its a Saturday, a boring Saturday. I'm at home, feeling so bored.
I miss my baby. He's away. He will be back tmr. How I miss him. Hope my grandfather took good care of him. I seriously miss him. I feel so bored without him around. *sob* Btw, I was talking about my dear camera.

Yesterday was Games Day. Panthers won, again. Congrats Panthers. Leopards still rock! Cougars this year was not bad either. But Jaguars, POSER! Lol. I got silver for Upper Sec Tug Of War. It was my first medal as it was the first time I took part for Games Day. I'm glad. Hah. I pull till my whole body hurt especially my hands, seriously. I feel quite sad as I didn't have my camera with me. I feel so bored, didn't take any pictures with my camera. Sob. Datuk, you better take good care of him ah. My grandfather borrowed my camera as he went overseas. As a good grand-daughter, I lend it to him. Heh. The best part is I got 10 bucks from Dad, as a reward for getting silver. Hah, thanks Dad!

Alright, till then.

P.S. I love dimples! ^^

No comments: