Wednesday, March 17, 2010

colours of life.

Hey! The March Holidays are here. Finally, a break. Well, its not really a holiday lah, teachers still give us homework. Teachers should really check the meaning of HOLIDAYS in the dictionary. Haiz. Alright, my new tuition is okay lah, I guess. Haiz, but first lesson already got homework, especially Maths. WTF, I haven't even study graphs in school. Sigh. I did some of my homeworks already. I plan to finish everything including my tuition homework by this Friday. Wish me luck.


OMG! BIG BANG IS AWESOME! I'm so in love with their newest & latest song, Lollipop 2. Kpop is awesome lah! The songs are just so addictive, I'll be stuck in your head! The boy group are also not bad, like SHINee, BEAST, etc. They are cute sepet people! <3

Btw, I'm more to Tumblr already. There are just so many hot nice pics! But I won't abandon my Blogger that hasn't been with me for almost 3 years. Awww. Hah.

Lastly, Sister, I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I was foolish. I love you. And please forgive me. :(

G'bye. (:

No comments: