Wednesday, April 2, 2014

That person

I thought I was done feeling like this. But last night, I had a dream, or a nightmare I'm not sure myself. The last person who broke my heart came into my dream, not only that there was another girl, his girl. They were so happy and I was miserable. I woke up sad and confused.

I didn't want that person back. I didn't miss that person but I don't understand my dream, why? Maybe I did miss that person but was in denial? That explains my dream. But maybe I wasn't happy at the fact that person was happy with someone else when that person promised me so much. I probably sound selfish but that's how I felt.

I don't understand why am I always a victim. It wasn't the first time, it wasn't the second time either, and I doubt it was the third time but history just kept repeating itself. I built walls around myself and I doing alright, but that person just had to break those walls. It wasn't easy building those walls for a year, but why did that person just had to break those walls? My walls....... if that person didn't meant to stay.

And I thought I was done feeling like this.

No comments: