Thursday, February 20, 2014

What is love?

Someone once asked me, "do you fall for someone easily?" I hesitated to give an answer. I wasn't sure myself. Do I? I did a lot of thinking about that these past few days and I think I do. If you're extra nice to me, you make me laugh, you make me blush, there's a 98% chance I might develop a crush on you. This is bad right?

You know I personally don't know if all the crushes and feelings I had back then was love. I don't even the difference between "like" and "love" to be honest. What is love? If I fall for someone, does it means I love them? I don't know what's up with me lately but I've been pondering a lot about this. Is it weird? Probably.

"Almost is never enough" 

I've never come to a stage where there's commitments and a real relationship. I guess my best was never good enough after all. I never learn my lesson as I've gone through this complicated "more than friends, less than lovers" stage way too often.

I have so many questions unanswered.

No comments: