Monday, February 17, 2014

Terrifying

Today's the start of my 3 weeks' studio project 2 and I'm done with year 1. Crazy how time flies so fast. It's a terrifying if you ask me. Anyway I survived the previous which is filled with submissions and presentations for the 5 days. It was tough I won't lie especially after knowing I didn't get a good grade for an assignment I spent a lot of money, effort and time on. The disappointment is so heartbreaking. I wasn't sad because I disappoint anyone but it's more of disappointing myself. I can never get how my lecturers mark and grade our assignments/projects, I can never.

I got a feeling I'm gonna struggle for my studio project 2 because I really know how to edit a video but I'll figure something on somehow hopefully. It's so saddening to see that all of my other friends of other schools are done with school while I still have 3 weeks. Let's hope time flies fast. Other that, I'm not mentally and physically prepared that I'm gonna be in year 2 in April.

No comments: