Sunday, February 2, 2014

Start of Feb 2014

It's been a while. I love blogging so much, just typing out my thoughts and stories but lately I've been super lazy. Not only for blogging but for everything else basically. I really want to blog more often in 2014 so let's try and keep to my word. A month of 2014 is down. It's the February now. Talk about how fast time flies. I got a feeling 2014 is gonna be another fast year.

SCHOOL - Ok where do I start? School has been hell for me. It's the second part of sem 2 already which means I'm reaching to end of year 1 which is super fast. I seriously have no motivation for sem 2. It's so hard to get inspiration too. I've been procrastinating so badly but I'm drowning. Like what I'm doing now, procrastinating my work and blogging instead. But oh well it's alright I guess, since it's about time I update this dusty blog. Back to my hatred on school. Don't get me wrong, I understand the importance of education but I feel like they're putting so much stress on us. Work load after work load. Ridiculous assignments given all due in the same week. What happened to taking one step at a time? Money is another issue. The amount of money I spend on my assignments is just crazy. I hate spending on stuff which I know will be placed aside somewhere in the lecturers' office eventually since all they do is grade it and put it aside. Spending a lot of effort, time and money but getting majority of the time, a C. Yes that's a pass but knowing the hours I spent on my work which then only lead to a C is heartbreaking.

My classmates are very competitive too. I feel so demoralized and I mean it. Seeing my classmates who did a pretty darn good job but complaining it sucked and stuff makes me feel worse. I have classmates who does their work at the very last minute but in the end managed to get a really high B or even an A. Not once but most of time. I'm envy these kind of people. But oh well I guess it's their luck? But yeah I'm happy that they did well but I just can't help but to feel jealous.

But I believe, everyone has their own speciality or talent. It's either we realised it or not. Who knows we have not even find it yet but it will come eventually. I hate it when people comparing others to me therefore I myself should stop doing that bad habit too. Always thinking I'm not good enough. Easier said than done but I'm trying this new thing where I only focus on positivity.

"Everything happens for a reason." 

I have a week left before my deadlines for my 5 assignments! I hope I can make it. May the odds be ever in my favour.

Before I end my post, happy Chinese New Year to my Chinese friends/readers! I hope February will be a bearable month for all of us!

p/s sometimes I wonder who even reads my blog oh well

No comments: