Thursday, January 2, 2014

Appreciate me before I'm gone

You know at times I want people to hear instead of listen. I want them to hear me out like how I've always been there to be a listening ear. I don't know how to make this sound less selfish. I love my friends so much, don't get me wrong. And also, everything I do for them is from my heart. But there are days where I need reassurance. There are days where I'm obviously not ok and people can see it. I want a little attention. I want people to ask me if I'm ok if I need a listening ear. Is that too much to ask for? Maybe all I wanted was to be appreciated.

A friend once told me, "no matter how hurtful they make you feel, at the end of the day, you act like nothing happened." 

I'm attached to every single one of my friends and I hope they're afraid of losing me as much as I'm afraid to lose them.

No comments: