Friday, March 15, 2013

Hard Rock Hotel with BC

Last Monday, 11th March, I had a staycation over at Hard Rock Hotel Singapore with the BC! The staycation was possible all thanks to Adlyn, she was the one who booked 2 nights there, however I just stayed over for 1 day and so did majority of the rest. I haven't seen this bunch for a super long time so I rather happy to meet them. 7/8 made it (as usual) but it's good enough for me, close to full attendance! It was also my first sleepover with the girls, so having a sort of sleepover at a hotel was pretty wicked! No parents need I remind you! No curfews! I felt super free, not that my parents are super uptight who doesn't give me freedom but it was really nice not having any curfew for one day. I was so happy on that day, there was nothing that upset me on that day. We really felt like tourists exploring Resorts World Sentosa. We threw a coin at the Lake of Dreams (like those stuff people do in movies), had pillow fights, swam at the amazing pools they have there, wore bathrobes in the room but who the hell own a bathrobe at home and not forgetting, breaking out dramatically to Avril Lavigne's Keep Holding On while dancing and jumping on the bed. We also managed to celebrate Zahirah's belated birthday! Definitely a day to remember! Can't thank Adlyn enough for booking a nice room and having us, and of course the rest of them who made it the best staycation ever.




















































Miss them already!

No comments: