Thursday, September 13, 2012

Raya with 7/11






















I've noticed that I have blogged anything about Raya yet, so yup Ramadhan's long over and it's Syawal now! I really hope it isn't too late to wish all my Muslims, Eid Mubarak! Ok maybe it's too late but who cares.

I went for Raya visiting with my dearest 7/11 last Sunday, 9th September! Let me just elaborate a little about this 7/11 clan of mine. Anyway I talked about 7/11 before in my 30th June, just saying. But here's a summary. It consists of Adilah, Adib, Filzah, Haziq, Luqman, Azam, Nik and myself, so yeah it's the 8 of us. We've known each for coming 5 years now, since we were 13. They're basically the first group of true friends I found in secondary school. We were lower secondary classmates and look at us now, still together. I seriously feel we're more than best friends, we're more like a family, my personal opinion. I am so comfortable with these guys. They are amazing. It was really a small outing and we didn't get to visit each of our houses and oh hell it was still a blast!
Anyway I've mentioned in my 30th June that I do not really have a picture with these guys but guess what?! Look at those pictures! We finally have a personal 7/11 Raya album on Facebook kudos to Adib. So blessed. By the way, the last picture is where our hangout spot was, yup therefore we're called 7/11, oh good times.

Some updates:
- 2 more days to The Wanted live in Singapore! (excitement level: over 200000000)
- 38 more days to BIG O's
- Exactly 2 weeks to my 17th (just saying)

No comments: