Saturday, August 4, 2012

the truth


I have not been updating a proper post so I guess it's time. I really want to update a proper post and blog everything out but at the same time, I am lazy and it's like I suddenly don't know what to post about. Ok am I even making any sense. So here I go.

I survived a week in school. It felt like a really long one. It felt like Monday all the time I was in school, it was so weird. But thank God the weekend is here! So basically I have been feeling alone in school lately. Don't get me wrong, people in school are nice to me however I still have this 'alone' feeling bugging me. How is even possible to feel all alone in a sea of people? Yup I get that feeling a lot. Well I think it's basically because my close friends are not in school anymore. I feel I can't be myself anymore in school because one will only be him/herself around their friends. The truth is I feel like an extra in school because I feel like I am bothering people since I am not originally in that clan/group. They are seriously nice people but I just have that 'extra' feeling which bothers me so much therefore I try to distance myself from people in school. I guess it's the best. I don't want people to think I am trying to be an extra in their friendships.

Right now, I can't wait to graduate and leave secondary school forever. 5 years is enough.

p/s 1) It's August already 2) It's the 15th day of Ramadhan 3) O's nearing faster then I thought yikes

Anyway it's a must to add this to my post:


Happy 24th Thomas Anthony Parker!
I love you 

No comments: