Saturday, July 14, 2012

i'm scared


I am so scared. I am so scared I will not be able to make it again. If others can make it, why not me? If others can do it, why not me? It felt like February yesterday and now it's already half of July. NTS: "You need a cup of buck the fuck up"


On a brighter note: Ramadhan 1433H is coming this Sunday insyaAllah! Ramadhan makes me happy. Fasting can be tough sometimes but it's our responsible as a Muslim to fulfill our pillars of Islam, 1 of them: fasting. Not having drinks and food for around 15 hours? It's not a big deal, I'll survive. See you in a week's time Ramadhan 1433H! (love the Ramadhan's atmosphere) 


p.s. I've already moved to Pasir Ris! So far so good, but I just can't wait till everything's settled, when the renovations are done, when the new aircons are fixed, when our beds and wardrobes come in, sounds exciting! Will have to bear with the mess for now first but it'll be worth it!

No comments: