Friday, May 25, 2012

emotions all over

It's 12:05am now, Saturday 26th May and I'm blogging in the dark. I think everyone in the house is asleep right now except for my sister and I. I just have the urge to blog.

My emotions have been in a mess lately. My thoughts too, I've been thinking a lot. Basically I've been thinking about the friendships I have with my friends. My best friends. I have a bunch of really true friends. Since we've graduated last year, we don't go to the same school anymore, we've all went to different paths which means we see less of each other. This makes me so sad. I know this will eventually happened, I saw it coming but it's tough for me. I mean I'm really close to these guys and they mean the world to me. I'm just worried I'll be forgotten, somehow, someday. It just fears me.

Everyone is so busy with their own lives. I personally feel no matter how busy you are, you will make time for the ones you love. However, I thank Allah for those who still makes time for me and always try to meet up on Fridays. We don't meet up every single Friday but usually my Friday after school all the way to the late evening are spent with them. I am so glad we have this meet-up sessions. Just a basically hanging out together, telling each other how our week in school was, you know stuff like that. The Fridays I spent with them makes me so happy. I truly am. I hope this will continue somehow, maybe not so frequent anymore since I have to really focus on O's and my friends are mostly busy with weekly assignments and projects. But I still hope we can find a way to have lunch together or something! Not seeing them once a week makes me miss them so much, sounds mad, but I swear it's true.

I appreciate those who have stand by me. Always giving me words of encouragement, because yes, I really need support for me to continue to strive on. Getting support and attention from people makes me loved. Thank you for supporting me, you guys own a special place in my heart.

And for those who don't seem to make the effort to hold on to this friendship.......


Now put everything aside and focus on the MT O's that is just 2 days away! Aim: A1, come on!

No comments: