Saturday, October 9, 2010

15th!

So 28th September was my 15th birthday! I had a blast! It was one of the most enjoyable birthday I ever had. Thank you so much family, friends, nice people that wished me on Facebook. Thank you for the sweet texts, wishes via Facebook and Twitter, personally wished me, those handshakes! Really thank you all! Thank you my sweet friends for the surprise during recess! I really treasure it!

Gifts time...Nyeheheheheh.

Family!
1) Canon Ixus 105, mango cake plus a buffet dinner at Sakura (From parents)
2) Minnie and Mickey earpieces (From brother)
3) A VCD (From sister)

Friends!
1) Zac Efron Bio Book! (From Adlyn, Aishah, Adilah)
2) Huge personal purple board (From Adlyn, Aishah, Adilah)
3) Navy-blue shoes (From Wasylah)
4) Billabong pencilcase (From Zahirah, Shafiqah, Shady, Najihah)
5) Ferro Rochers (From Qinah and another one from Hidayah)
6) Hersey's chocolates (From Filzah)
7) A sort-of keychain with my name on it (From Feeq)
8) A cutely drawn braces "card" (From Dian Amirah)

THANK YOU ALL, REALLY <3

Exams period. On hiatus. Will be back, I promise.

No comments: