Saturday, August 21, 2010

YOG!

There is something wrong with Blogger. I can't upload pictures, cause there's no upload button! Oh damn.

But well, I can still update without pictures.
I am....having the YOG Fever!
You know, I'm actually quite glad that the first ever YOG is taken place in Singapore. Hot athletes everywhere around the world coming to my home, Singapore. Ahh how exciting! Well you can't blame me for being so excited! Girls...we're like this okay! I got a chance to be involved in YOG! I watched Men Prelimary Gymnastics on Monday. I'm so glad I did signed up for it! Its free and worth it! Flexible hot men everywhere around me. How awesome! I love love love Monday. Breaking fast in front of hot men. Gosh! I totally like Javier from Mexico! Oh not forgetting Ryan from RSA! Totally hot men. Gosh and they're like around 15 to 16! Bingo...around my age!

I'm a happy kid seriously. Adlyn, omg that girl make me so jealous! She get to take pictures with so many hot athletes like Tom Daley! Yes that freaking tanned hot 16 year old diver! Gosh, so lucky lah she. Looking at her pictures on Facebook makes me happy even though I was not there. Hek hek. And I love Adlyn for tagging me in pictures with hot men! Ahh my leprechaun is the sweetest. <3

I'm sooo obsseeessseeddd with them right, I know. I can't help it. Heheheh.

Till then! Oh I miss Javier.

No comments: