Sunday, August 1, 2010

RHD 2010 pictures.









RHD OVERDUE PICTURES!

Well at least, I uploaded some of it right, haha. The rest of the pictures are on Facebook of course. So yeah, I just felt super not-lazy on this Sunday morning so I decided to update my blog.

I have classes later all the way till 6! Which might also drag on till 8 or 9, who knows. Because my maths teacher love to torture us, especially Munny and I with his sec 4 Maths questions! But yeah, we all know he's doing this for our own good. Mr Krabby (his nickname!) is good teacher. Haha.

Okay I'm feeling so much better now! Not completely healed but ten times better now. I can't wait to go back to school tomorrow since I didn't attend school on Friday! I hope I didn't miss out alot. Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah hey!

OH AND HELLO AUGUST!
September september september come soon....

No comments: