Saturday, July 17, 2010

weak.

Life has been full of downs these days.
I'm always crying at the simplest things. People think I'm a sensitive bitch. But I can't help it, so many things are happening so fast in my life right now. I have problems, that I can't tell. I can only bottle it up. I don't even know if they will understand it. I know there are people out there, who cares about me, I really appreciate it, but I think I can handle all my problems on my own, for now, I guess. People who cares and loves me mean the world to me. I don't ever want to lose them. 2010 has been one of the most toughest year for me. I want everything to end, all of the sadness and pain. As for now, I can only fake a smile and tell myself, everything's okay.

Note to self: Stop being such an emotional bitch and move on!

I'm sorry for this so emotional post. I just feel like expressing myself.

No comments: