Friday, June 25, 2010

regrets.

"On days when you beat yourself up over any regrets, always remember that life isn't about all the mistakes you make, it's about what you learn while you're picking yourself back up from them."

School's in 2 more days! Of course, I'm looking forward to see my friends. Its a brand new term, I shall try to do my best at all times. I kinda having mixed feelings about school starting soon, I will miss waking up late. Now back to the 6am alarm! Boo.

Oh my trip to the zoo was awesome! I enjoyed myself very much. Thanks to my aunt for treating us! Everything on that day was so fun except for the fact that my phone died just when I entered the zoo. That really sucks. That's what happened if you play games and listen to music all the way from Tampines to Mandai. I'm glad I get to survive! Heh.

And now, I shall enjoy myself before Monday comes.

No comments: