Thursday, June 10, 2010

the glee fever.


Hi. Yes I'm having the Glee fever. My new love interest, Cory Monteith. Haha wth. I attracted to tall people, yes tall people like Finn. Hehe Finn. Well what I was trying to say is Glee is a nice show to catch. Its kinda like High School Musical, since Glee is like a musical too. Haha I always like the male leads of musicals. Like Finn and Troy. Haha.

So far my holidays are well, okay. Basically my holidays are packed with tuitions almost everyday excluding Thursday and Saturday. Of course, I'm not really enjoying having tuition everyday. Who loves tuitions, no wait, extra tuitions? Long hours. But I'm trying my best to love the fact that I'm the only one that gets extra tuition and extra work. I know its for my own good. Come on, I can do it! Woo.

I miss my friends, I really do. Every single one of you. I hope you people miss you too. You better! Haha.

Oh and World Cup's coming soon! Ha I'm kinda excited, though I'm not a big fan of soccer. Shakira's World Cup song "Waka Waka" is so addictive! My whole family can't stop singing it, especially Dad and I. Haha. Let's waka waka everybody!

I can't wait for next week! Farhan Shah has a surprise for all the awesome Effesses. Aww Farhan, we love you. Hehe.


And someone agree that Zac Efron is hot. Haha Axl!

No comments: